- Alexandr: у нас тоже есть котёнок [we also have a cat]
- me: oh?
- Alexandr: we also have a cat
- me: да, я умею читать, спасибо ))) [yes, i know how to read, thanks]
"The biggest mistake we make is trying to square the way we feel about something today with the way we felt about it yesterday. You shouldn’t even bother doing it. You should just figure out the way you feel today and if it happens to comply with what you thought before, fine. If it contradicts it, whatever. Life goes on."
— Malcolm Gladwell
"Love is never boxed in. It never excludes; it’s your heart."
— Byron Katie
- Mason: I worked at the dog pound, and I received some court-ordered therapy.
- Hannibal: Was therapy helpful?
- Mason: I got the doctor involved in something unethical, so he'd cut me some slack. *grins*
- Hannibal: That's not helpful.
"Peter, is your social worker in that horse?"
— Will Graham, “Hannibal”
- Killer: There is no God.
- Hannibal: Certainly not with that attitude.